Supply Chain Management Engineer Job, Engineering Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
Supply Chain Management Engineer
At Huawei, supply chain departments are the owners of “”physical goods”” and connect supply with sales and R&D in order to improve operational efficiency and drive business success. This job is ideal for ambitious go-getters who embrace challenges and want to broaden their horizons by working in different countries and cultures.
Today’s supply chain is highly digitalized, so as a supply chain management engineer, you will:
- Engage in data mining and data analysis, understand the business logic behind the digital supply chain, apply data results to actual business, and provide accurate business instructions
- Get involved in the early stages of new product development, participate in developing global supply plans and solutions, and analyze large amounts of information in order to make the best decisions.
- Plan and implement global logistics business, and manage suppliers by using advanced technologies like 3D simulation and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Design fulfillment processes based on the supply network, assign massive customer orders to the most appropriate fulfillment channels, and mobilize all available resources to deliver customer orders in an agile and targeted manner.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Major in STEM subjects (mathematics, statistics, automation, control, computer science, software, communications, electronics, physics, photonics, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, etc.), management (management science and engineering, industrial engineering, logistics engineering, logistics management, supply chain management, etc.), or other related disciplines
- Excellent organization, coordination, and communication skills, and a good team player.
How To Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: [email protected] . No hard copy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 25th October 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .