IT Jobs In Kenya,
Company; Telepost Sacco,
Job Title: System Administrator,
Section: ICT Department,
Reporting To:ICT Manager,
Telepost Sacco is a deposit Taking Sacco based in Nairobi. They seek to recruit a System Administrator who will assist in the management of the organization’s ICT infrastructure and servers by designing and structuring systems for efficient and effective commercial operations.
- Assisting in managing the ICT infrastructure and servers of the organization through planning and organizing systems for efficient and effective business operations.
- Assist in management of the communication and information technology network and systems.
- Assisting in IT network administration, software development, system support and customer support.
- Support Implementation of the ICT Policies & Strategic plans.
- Support Marketing Department in Designs and Social Media Marketing strategy implementation.
- Assisting in scheduling and monitoring system backups
- Maintains software, including testing, evaluation and installation of new versions or authorized modifications to custom and vendor-supplied operating systems and related software.
- Determines and initiates appropriate and immediate actions needed to restore normal services with minimal down time.
- Investigate & address recurring and related operating system failures/inefficiencies
- Developing and updating application systems;
- Prepares documentation of systems and software for permanent records.
- Monitors and evaluates operating efficiency, analyzes hardware/software performance and tuning.
- Support the process of configuration of new Information Communication Technology equipment.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in Information Technology from a recognized university
- At least 2 years’ experience in financial institution
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision software in a SACCO
- Relevant professional certification CCNA, CCNP
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic
- Knowledge of Social Media marketing
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their application, recent CV and all relevant attachments clearly indicating the positions you are applying for on the subject line by Friday 20 th May, 2022 to [email protected] . Hard copies will not be accepted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .