- Company: Maersk Line
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
You will have a unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
- Execute sourcing strategies to identify talent in highly competitive markets to meet both current and future needs.
- Understand and use market data to identify competitor landscape
- Proactively source candidates via various channels, online and offline
- Build solid pipelines for critical/ high demand roles and ensure they remain current and relevant
- Providing relevant market intelligence to Talent Acquisition teams as well as Hiring Managers.
- Drive Employee Referral Programme for respective geographies/ scope
- Build solid networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Employer brand promotion: Utilise all opportunities to promote the Maersk Brand leveraging our Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
- Keep track and report on sourcing activities via pre-defined metrics.
- Drive relevant social media campaigns to support sourcing needs
What/who we are looking for
You are passionate about matching talent to business needs and well versed in the technical tools and processes within the recruitment domain. You want to propel your career further by gaining unique project experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future recruitment service and solutions.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- Solid hands-on experience (minimum 3 years) in proactive sourcing role; experience handling roles within Logistics and Services, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Sales, Finance at middle to top Management levels, is preferred.
- Experience sourcing within Europe & African Markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise using various sourcing tools and Technology
- Great interpersonal and persuasive selling skills
- Agility & Nimbleness
- A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude geared towards continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
- Excellent communication skills, ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix and to foster long-term relationships with internal teams, clients and candidates