Technical Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is an international lighting manufacturer based in South Africa with operations all over the world. They require the services of a Technical Sales Manager in Nairobi to assist with driving sales in the East African market. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic “get up and go” type person who has growth ambitions that could lead to an international placement. The successful candidate will be joining a leader in their field and will work closely with the Exports Manager based in Johannesburg.
Title: Technical Sales Manager – Lighting
Industry: Lighting & Fixtures
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating leads and Growing sales and market footprint for the lighting business in East Africa
- Gaining knowledge of new building developments in Kenya, Tanzania and neighboring countries
- Contacting potential customers and building relationships with electrical engineers, contractors and architects
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers within your assigned territory while maintaining stellar records of contacts
- Reporting on competitors and their activities in the market
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Distributing product catalogues brochures and leaflets
- Conducting marketing activities in the region
- Following through on sales orders and delivery of products
- Demonstrate the company products with authority and integrity
- Branch administration
- Degree in a Business related field of study
- 5 years’ experience in the lighting project market is essential
- A proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
- Contacts in the electrical engineering and architectural fields is pre-requisite
- Ability to influence and engage internal resources for the benefit of the customer whilst maintaining the interests of the company.
- Show high energy levels, strong work ethic with a sense of urgency, and understand the complexity of the sales process.
- Confident, well spoken, ambitious and driven
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Own vehicle/transport is an advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Technical Sales Manager – Lighting ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13 th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. CVs will be reviewed on an on-going basis. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.