Telesales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Telesales Representative – International Education,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is an International company that works with Educational Institutions providing effective services to students pursuing vocational & higher education abroad with specific focus on Australian institutions. They seek to hire an experienced and result-oriented Sales Representative who will be responsible for marketing and signing up and offering support to students who seek to pursue studies abroad.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the company services and products
- Assessing candidates and their suitability to study overseas.
- Respond to client enquiries on the different training programs
- Answer client questions about services offered and availability.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Engage customers by finding their needs and resolve any complaints that a customer may have.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales and the International Education Industry.
- Experience working within International Education industry.
- Understanding of the process, requirements and procedures that prospective international students must adhere to qualify studying overseas.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English both written and spoken
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Sales Representative – International Education ) to [email protected] on or before July 3 rd , 2021.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .