- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Rq ID: R-59594
Job Description Summary
- The Total Rewards Manager for Africa provides SME expertise, analysis and support for compensation and benefits (including Well Being) programs and processes which support the Africa Operating Unit. It also provides support to the Director for Total Rewards (West).
- As a trusted partner to leadership and HR, this position provides rewards thought leadership to support the growth requirements of the business and commercializes the execution of the compensation and benefits strategy in the Africa Operating Unit.
- The incumbent is responsible for designing and developing local compensation & benefits policies and processes in line with global strategy, governance models & compliance frameworks.
- It serves as a point of escalation on complex cases and partners with People Services – Total Rewards Consultants and Analysts to ensure delivery of compensation transactional services.
- This position is an individual contributor leading the business through consulting and influencing. Key countries in scope are South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt & Morocco.
- It reports to the Total Rewards Director – West (geographies formerly known as EMEA).
- Benefits Strategy, Consulting, Design, Employee Compensation and Benefits, Governance Models, Leadership, Total Rewards.