Trade Development Officer Job, NGO Jobs Kenya,
Position: Trade Development Officer –Diplomatic Mission,
Industry: Diplomatic Mission,
Our client is a Diplomatic mission with its operations in several countries including Kenya. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Business Development Manager tasked with formulating and executing strategic plans to grow sales revenue across all company product portfolios. The successful candidate will work broadly and collaboratively to achieve both individual and team targets. They will be responsible for relationship management and client retention.
- Support procurement and project Research
- Perform general and in-depth market analysis in line with supporting this project.
- Manage meetings (both online and offline), carry out relevant activities including making cold-calls, emails, follow-ups, setting-up the initial meetings, follow-up meetings, etc.
- Assist in writing and editing all publications which includes presentations, articles, brochures, project-related information, website etc. for the support of the above mentioned (i) and (ii).
- Provide assistance and support to director and the team leader for various duties and administrative assignments.
- Organize/support any related seminars, trade delegation and exhibitions relevant to the above mentioned (i) and (ii)
- Bachelor’s Degree in international partnerships (Masters holder highly preferable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or training in project, procurement development and management
- Government relations, public relations, International trade, consulting, project managing or project financing experiences preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili (Korean Speaking/Writing skills is highly preferred)
- Strong motivation for task under minimum supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent organizational and research skills
- Client Oriented Attitude
- Must be eligible to work in Kenya
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Trade Development Officer –Diplomatic Mission) to [email protected] on or before 19th July 2021 by 5:00pm (EAT)N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .