Training & Compliance Manager Job, Current Teaching Jobs In Kenya,
Reporting to: Head of Sales Operations,
Band : 3,
Department : Consumer,
We are seeking an individual who is dynamic by nature and passionate with a track record of delivering results to join our team. This role is responsible for developing and implementing the training and development plan in line with the consumer strategy to develop the skills of the customer facing teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the delivery of learning interventions will contribute to customer satisfaction, retention and activation.
- Gather internal and external learning interventions requirements from stakeholders and customer surveys
- Oversee the development and testing of training content for learning interventions
- Plan, monitor and execute the delivery of learning interventions
- Conduct regular audits to check compliance to processes and procedures as well as understanding of Telkom products and services
- Articulate and draft actual on field scenarios and share with teams
- Identifying site-specific knowledge gaps through observations, focus groups, quality checks, and data analysis and propose specific training topics based on findings.
- Managing the Sales Training budget
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on training completion and success metrics.
- Working with Team Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs and deliver learning modules against required training timelines.
- Manage onboarding of sales personnel, coaching and buddy initiatives within the sales team to drive optimal performance
Academic background & Professional Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or Business field.
Here Are The Skills We Are Looking For:
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in Sales Training & Development
- Experience in Sales operations or Sales Management
- Experience in a Telecommunications or FMCG mass market sales environment
- Experience working with remote/ distributed teams
- Previous experience in deploying blended learning solutions
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverable
- Communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers
How To Apply
Application should be sent to [email protected] by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 9th October 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.