DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
We are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action. Someone who will be responsible for managing the BU volumetric projection and tracking, as well as lead/interact with senior leadership and insights teams to provide BU leadership team with critical, and substantial business-performance metrics information, analysis and recommendations that will help to the development and implementation of mid and long-term business strategies and plans.
This role will be a key player in the Financial Planning process (BP, RE) of the Business Unit and ensuring deliverables are timely met while managing any potential Risk and Opportunity.
This individual will partner with the Franchise teams on volume requirements while identifying opportunities that create significant business value and drive long term sustainable profitable growth.
Lead system core volume management routines
- Responsible for volume management routines, with a strong focus on the analysis & monitoring of volume performance for senior management information and decision making.
- Lead build-up of 3-5 years BP and monthly RE volume projections, partnering with the Franchise teams to ensure robust sales estimates and enhance forecasting capabilities.
The role is a key thrust in driving the forecasting capability sustainably, including clear identification and grounding of volume sources and related drivers of growth, ensuring figures have a direct correlation with the BU Vision, the business strategies, and market initiatives.
- Track volume performance against projection, and promote an analytic-driven culture across functions coupled with the development and implementation of sales information analysis tools, dashboards, and scorecards. Identify and assess risks and opportunities against previously defined targets
- Act as subject matter expert on volumetric analysis for the entire Business Unit. Providing guidelines, thinking and coaching to the relevant Franchises and teams.
- Support the overall SBP, EBP and RE volume planning process:
Actively contribute with strategic thinking, and value add volume strategies
system scorecards, target, metrics and goals
No direct reports however a high level of interaction is expected between other associates within the Financial Planning and Performance team.
Required Qualifications: Education
Minimum of 5 years of finance/planning experience in similar roles.
Experience in financial analysis, financial planning, volumetrics exposure
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain financial matters to non-finance staff and to interact with upper management.
Our Growth Culture: One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Curious Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Empowered Make it happen . True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here