Web Developer Job, Latest IT Jobs,
Oracom Web Solutions is a Web Design and Development company with over 10 Years’ experience. We host separate brands namely Oracom Web Solutions (Website Design & Development), ORAWEBHOST (Domain Registration and Web Hosting), ORAMOBILE (Bulk SMS, Short code, USSD, Ring Back Tones (RBT)) ORADMT (Digital Marketing Training) ORADMA Internet Marketing Agency, ORAMEDIA (photography, video & studio) Mybigorder – (An ecommerce & supermarket site), Palscity (A Social Media and Business Networking Site), DFT (Blog on Digital Fitness), My Leader Kenya – (A Leaders Portal).
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Web Developer to join our team, who shares our passion for delivering awesome web solutions for our ever growing clients. Ideally you will have spent a minimum of one year in a web development.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Previous web design experience as a Website Designer or Developer
- Portfolio links to websites you have done, Knowledge of a CMS eg WordPress and Laravel
- Proven track of “love for building websites”
21st December, 2020 (we start perusing applications on 1 st come basis)
How To Apply
Interested candidates to send their application (Cover letter, CV and other academic testimonials) to mail [email protected] indicating “2020 Website Developer Application”.
Ensure you include your portfolio links alongside your application.
NB: Only Successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification.