Product Manager Job, Latest IT Kenya Jobs,
Job Title: Product Manager
StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Product Manager
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Product Manager at Zalego, you will be required to provide the expertise needed when a company is making strategic decisions on products to develop. You will also be responsible for generating innovative and specific n ideas for possible solutions by understanding what our clients want, and turning those ideas into real products by working with the development team.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, and development of digital products.
- Effectively communicate product requirements for new feature development and integration
- Creatively identify new business opportunities including support of the product innovation strategy.
- Inspire organizational change.
- Work with the marketing team to execute on creative client retention strategies.
- Ensue client satisfaction and great customer experience
- Conduct expensive market research and stay abreast of market research tactics
- Use the data collected from market research and brainstorms potential ideas with the development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science or related field
- 3 + years of experience in product management,
- Prior experience in scrum/agile methodologies and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint as well as various analytics and insight tools
- Must have an understanding of technology, product management methods, application development,
- Prior customer service experience will be an added advantage
- Prior experience working with development teams will be an added advantage
- Ability to synthesize data/information and derive useful themes and trends and translate quantitative and qualitative findings into actionable strategies.
How to apply