Ref: NGAAF/03/11/2021: COUNTY COORDINATORS – (BOMET, ISIOLO AND TURKANA COUNTIES) – (3 Posts)
The officer will be deployed in the respective County and shall be the custodian of all NGAAF activities, programs and projects and Assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
The County Coordinator shall be required to;
- Coordinate of all the activities of the Fund at the County Level
- Be the custodian of all records and equipment of the Fund at the County Level
- Supervise of all staff at County Level
- Serve as the Secretary to the Fund County Committee
- Prepare and submit quarterly and annual reports on the operations of the Fund; and
- Perform such other function required under NGAAF Regulations or any other Law as may be prudent.
Qualifications and Requirements
For appointment to this position, a candidate should:
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have at least five years of experience in the field of public finance management and/or social development
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Business Administration, commerce, project planning, Economics or Social Science. A master’s degree in the relevant field shall be an added advantage
- Possess at least two years’ experience in Public Finance Management
- A course in project planning shall be an added advantage
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above positions. Each application should be accompanied by a CV with names of three professional referees, daytime telephone contact, a cover letter indicating the position applied for in the subject header and all relevant certificates and testimonials addressed to:
The Chief Executive
National Government Affirmative Action Fund,
P.O. Box 48272-00100
Send via Email to: [email protected]
Or hand-delivered to:
The Chief Executive
National Government Affirmative Action Fund (NGAAF).
ABSA Towers, 16th Floor,
P.O BOX 48272-00100
The applications should be received on or before Friday, 17th December, 2021 at 5.00 PM .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The NATIONAL GOVERNMENT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FUND is committed to availing equal opportunities to ALL KENYANS. Female candidates and persons with Disability are encouraged to apply
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a three year contract period renewable subject to satisfactory performance