Job G: CSG 14 – Seventy (70) POSTS
Advert no. 23/2021
Application Deadline: 18 th October 2021
Applications are invited for the following posts: Clerical Officer II MOD Jobs – 70 Posts in the Ministry of Defence. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates.
Basic Salary: Kshs. 16,890 – 20,800 p.m.
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 3,000
Leave Allowance: Kshs. 4,000 (Once yearly)
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
Duties and Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level may be deployed in any of the following units/sections: Human Resource Management, General Registry, Supply Chain Management; Accounts or General Administrative Services. The officer will be required to carry out simple clerical duties under the supervision and guidance of a senior clerical officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- collecting statistical records;
- carrying out transactions related to accounts or personnel information;
- filing receipts;
- receiving, filling and dispatching correspondence;
- preparing Pay Change Advices (PCAs);
- preparing initial documents for issuance of stores;
- photocopying and scanning documents;
- indexing of documents and records;
- checking general office cleaning; and keeping safe custody of equipment, documents and records
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this glade, a candidate must be in possession of: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Address the Complete application form to the below details:
Cabinet Secretary’s office,
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI
Hand-delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 18th October 2021.
Note to Applicants
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Ministry encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.
- The recruitment team will only contact shortlisted candidates.