Administrative Jobs In Kenya.
Feed the Children is an international, non-profit relief organization that was founded in 1979 with headquarters in Oklahoma City, United States of America. In Kenya, Feed the Children was registered in 1993 under the Non-Governmental Organization Coordination Board Act. Feed the Children Kenya office’s first program in the 1990s was the Dagoretti Children’s Centre (DCC) which assisted children who were physically challenged. In 2000, the organization opened the Abandoned Baby Centre (ABC) which rescued children who had been abandoned by family. In 2004, the organization began implementing the School Feeding Program (now called School Meals Programs). The program was in partnership with WFP and Ministry of Education and was aimed at encouraging children to attend school, improve school retention rates and reduce school drop-outs rates.
- Schedule all visitors to the office, respond to their requirements and maintain a record.
- Maintain and operate efficient communication through a telephone switchboard and mobile connection.
- Keep a record of telephone usage and submit monthly report to the supervisor.
- Assist in booking air tickets for the teams and other travel itinerary as per instructions from Supervisor.
- Coordinate reservations for the Board Room, catering for meetings and other internal meeting venues.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of the photocopy and other office equipment by departments.
- Secure bookings of external meeting facilities as/and when required.
- Ensure all repairs and breakages are reported to the operations department on time.
- Ensure cleanness of the office kitchenette and launch area is maintained at all times.
- Ensure smooth flow of basic office needs kitchen provisions, water, power, rentals and garbage etc.
- Responsible for opening and locking of the main office block and other rooms after work hours.
- Maintain office security by following the laid down procedures for visitors.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
Finance Support Duties
- Management the Gigiri Stores that supports all offices
- Raise payments for offices bills, including other services like ticketing, cabs, staff airtime
- Work with finance office Track payments for the field offices
- Assist in the dispatch of cheques to vendors
HR Support Duties
- Assist in the recruitment process by calling candidates for interviews and induction to the Gigiri office.**
- Assist in processing of new staff ID and Distribution of promotional materials to staff**
- Assist in filing of HR documents**
- Assist in raising NHIF, NSSF and NITA Documents**
- Any other duties assigned by the HR Business Partner**
Job Level Specifications
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Professional experience operating telephone switchboard and handling flight bookings
- Excellent experience in use of office equipment ie. Photocopier, Scanner, Projector and digital cameras.
- Good knowledge of Computer applications, MS Office packages etc.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Receptionist/Admin Assistant with at least 1 year in INGO.
- Experience in HR and Finance support duties
- Diploma in Business Management. A Degree on the same will be an added advantage.
- Training in Front Office Management / Customer service.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements mentioned above please send your application and detailed CV to
By latest 5th April 2022, please note
only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .