Department : Legal Services and Board Coordination
Division :Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Grade : KRA ‘3’
Reports to : Supervisor – ADR
Location/Work station: Nairobi or Other Regional Office
Number of positions : 1
The job holder will be responsible for providing operational and support services on matters affecting ADR Division.
- Maintain database/ record keeping of all ADR cases
- Provide secretarial support to the Working Teams
- Assist in the administration, monitoring and compliance function of the Division;
- Bachelor’s Degree (BCom), Finance or Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Law;
- Basic knowledge in Tax Law
- Must be computer literate
- Must have at least 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Must be knowledgeable and have experience in office administration
- Strong administrative and supervisory skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated professional ability and strong organizational ability;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to function independently and on own initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills;
- Motivated, dynamic and good team player of high integrity;
How to Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by
21st March 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.