Assistant Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, Tana River County Jobs
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Typing from manuscripts;
- Processing data;
- Operating office equipment;
- Managing office protocol;
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and records;
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Supervising office cleanliness;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; and
- Undertaking any other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
- At least a C– (Minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in Secretarial studies from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC); Diploma in Business management, Diploma in ICT, Diploma in Public relations or any other diploma in a related discipline.
- Business Education single and group certificates (BES & GC) from the Kenya National Examination Council in the following subjects:
- Typewriting III (minimum 50 w.p.m.)/Computerized Document Processing III
- Shorthand II (80 w.p.m.);
- Business English II/ Communications I;
- Office Practice II;
- Commerce II;
- Office Management III/Office Administration and Management III;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 8th July, 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution i.e. be in possession of valid clearance certificates from HELB, KRA, EACC, DCI (Certificate of Good Conduct) & Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Tana River County Public Service Board is a credible government institution and therefore all its recruitments are devoid of any payments. You are hereby advised not entertain fraudsters purporting to be employees of the Board promising to assist you have your appointment letter processed at a fee.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Women, the Marginalized and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.