DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: ACFC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Formulate effective risk management strategies, policies, plants and procedures.
- Coordinating and overseeing all risk management activities and assessing compliance with systems of internal controls.
- Coordinate preparation, approval by the Board and implementation of annual audit plans and programs.
- Ensure proper preparation of audit reports, presentation of the same to Audit Committee on quarterly basis and implementation of audit recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, IT, Business Administration or other relevant discipline.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Strategic Management from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- CPA (K) or ACCA – Final.
- Member of ICPAK, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Information Systems & Control Association (ICASA) of good standing.
- Certification as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Forensic Accountant (CFA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 at senior management level.
- Broad knowledge of Public Sector Accounting Standards.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before April 12, 2019.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER