DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: PSC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Environmental Studies, Environmental Science, Engineering; Environmental Law, Environmental Planning and Management, Meteorology, Climatology, Law, Economics or any other related field from a university recognized in Kenya;
This is the entry and training grade for Climate Change Officers. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- assisting in preparation and dissemination of climate change communication outreach and public education materials including updates to the climate change;
- assisting in managing national climate change information and knowledge;
- assisting in tracking climate change actions, trends, impacts and implications at national and county levels;
- assisting in coordinating climate change finance and engaging with the National Treasury and other stakeholders; and
- building local capacity and sharing information on issues related to climate change negotiations and finance.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019