Company Secretary Jobs, Administration Jobs, Secretary Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is a well-established accounting and audit firm offering financial advice and consultancy services. They seek to hire an experienced and well organized Company Secretary to assist their clients in administrative and secretarial duties.
Title: Company Secretary – Secretarial Services
- Convening and servicing meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions )
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that all employees are aware of their implications, e.g. legal
- Writing reports and collating information
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Managing office space/premises
- Administering pension schemes and share issues
- Coordinating procurement of insurance services as well as managing the administration of the same
- Overseeing and reviewing the execution of contracts and other legal agreements between the company and external entities.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
- Maintaining current awareness about company law
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field.
- Must be a Certified Public Secretary (CPS-K)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a secretarial firm.
- Able to effectively prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Courteous and professional demeanor with strong sense of discretion
- Able to work as a team with other staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Secretary- Secretarial Services) to email@example.com before Friday 10 th May 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.