DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Athi River
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Our client in real estate industry seeks to recruit an Estate Manager for a gated community estate in Athi River. The position holder will report directly to the board of Management and Estate subcommittee. He/she will be responsible for the overall management of the estate, ensuring the tenants are comfortable.
- Managing the estate’s daily activities
- Ensure utility bills are paid in time to avoid penalties
- Sourcing for tenants and ensuring full occupancy
- Vetting the tenants before leasing the houses
- Issuing tenancy/ lease agreements
- Attending board meetings and doing presentations
- Holding meetings with estate sub committees and updating them
- Supervise and maintain relationships with service providers- Security firm, Cleaning Services, Garbage collection and all other service providers
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security rules & regulations
- Manage contractors that have been engaged for services
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as and when they arise
- Charge and Collect rents and other fees in accordance with lease agreements
- Recommends changes to rents and fees in accordance with market changes
- Follow procedures outlined in the lease agreement for late collection
- Monitor resident/tenant turnover
- Ensure all properties are let out on timely basis
- Review and approve all applicant files prior to move in
- Over 3 years’ experience as an estate manager/ property manager.
- Qualifications in Real Estate Management or a related field
- Ability to create strong professional relationships with the key stake holders.
- Ability to take decisions and ensure no bottleneck on the work flow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
If qualified and interested in this role send your CV quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted