Executive Assistant Job, Current administration Kenyan Job,
Title: Executive Assistant – Membership Club,
Industry: Professional Services,
Salary: 150 – 200k,
Our client is a Membership Club providing Professional services with Global Affiliations . They seek to hire an Executive assistant to provide professional support and assistance to the Director (CEO) by coordinating the day to day activities and managing the Executive Director’s office and diary.
- Handle correspondence: Draft and prepare responses, provide feedback and forward requests to relevant people
- Oversee the Directors travel schedule: Plan and coordinate logistics and documents for local, regional and international visits and meetings
- Manage and make all arrangements for the Board and other stakeholder meetings that involve the Director
- Maintain the Director’s diary, ensuring that appointments and relevant information is readily available to facilitate effective meetings
- Maintain an effective filing system for all electronic and paper-based communication/ correspondences within the executive office ensuring that such information is readily available for day to day use. At the same time ensure effective access controls are in place to protect confidential information/ documents .
- Organize internal meetings: Take minutes and track progress on action points
- Assist the Director in meeting preparation: review agendas and minutes and ensure agenda items for Board meetings are circulated and prepared on time
- Support the Director in following up on priority issues and actions with Secretariat, Board and other partners
- Monitor and follow up on assigned activities, ensuring quality and timely completion of tasks
- Maintain efficient filing and archiving systems for Director office documentation
- Interact with staff and visitors to the office of the Director and provide appropriate guidance
- Maintain up to date contacts database for the Director to facilitate efficient communication
- Create and manage a system for dispatching outgoing mail and tracking incoming mails
- Bringing to the attention of the Director priority matters that require her attention on a daily basis
- Maintaining regular communication with the Director for updates on matters that affect her schedules and planning
- Ensure that all stakeholders interacting with the executive office are accorded respectable quality service commensurate with the desired image of the company.
- Perform other duties as required
- Degree in Business Administration/Office Management or a related discipline. Post Graduate Diploma in Secretarial Studies will be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience from a membership based organization will be preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Executive Assistant – Membership Club) to [email protected] before 10 th September, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .