DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: MSEA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
The Field Coordinator will be responsible for the various technical and operational aspects of KYEOP project in the two counties as summarized here under:
- Coordinating the grant activities in the region including administration of Entrepreneurship Aptitude Test (EAT), orientation, grants disbursement, monitoring and evaluation.
- Working closely with consultants/service providers to ensure BDS is delivered using the Non Digital and digital platforms BDS delivery channels, follow up of beneficiaries and monitoring and evaluation of the BDS component.
- Provide support on BPC activities in the region including organizing awareness and sensitization forums and follow up of beneficiaries.
The specific duties and responsibilities of the Field Coordinator include the following:
- Supervise day to day operations of all MSEA supported activities in Component 2 of the project in the areas of operation;
- Create awareness of the project among the locals at the grassroots level;
- Collect, record, and refer any complaints and grievances;
- Coordinate the administration of the EAT and orientation activities for grants;
- Organize grass-root logistics for BDS, BPC and grants activities;
- Provide support on the supervision and verification of beneficiaries and providers for the grants, BDS and BPC;
- Assist the MSEA PIU in overseeing the monitoring and evaluation activities in the two counties.
- Prepare periodic progress reports as may be required and share with the various project sub-component coordinators including the overall Project Coordinator;
- Carry out the hand-holding to ensure grants and BPC beneficiaries turn their business ideas to successful businesses.
- Supervise interns and other support staff deployed in the two counties
- Provide any other support to the MSEA PIU of the KYEOP as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or administration, development studies, entrepreneurship, or a related field;
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in carrying out entrepreneurship empowerment activities at County level
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet tight schedules and deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent report writing and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili. Proficiency in Local language(s) and understanding of local culture will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office, hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 15th April, 2019.
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823 – 00100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification