Finance Manager Jobs In Kenya.
JOB TITLE: Finance Manager REF. FM-HQ
SUPERVISOR: National General Secretary
DUTY STATION: Head Office
Main Purpose of the Role
To provide and promote financial accountability, efficiency and effectiveness of the Organization as well as be accountable for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
- Implement the financial policy and regulations manual
- Ensuring tax compliance
- Analyze cash flows
- Payroll Management
- Recording and Monitoring of accounts
- Ensure Asset register Management
- Coordinates activities in the finance department
- Improve and implement internal control systems
- Maintain financial records, project assets and expenses
- Manage donor project accounts
Management of Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Maintain and monitor creditor records
- Ensure effective and timely payments
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports
- Preparation of any other Ad-hoc Financial Reports to stakeholders.
- Provide financial information to management by analyzing accounting data reports
- Preparation of audit schedules and participate in project/organizational audits
- Coordinates audit process and provision of audit documents
- Respond to audit queries and recommendations and Implement audit recommendations
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
Degree in Accounting/Finance related field
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
- CPA K
- Competency in accounting software specifically PASTEL
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Proven ability in Financial management of different donor programs
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational planning and coordination skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Experience working in an NGO is an added advantage
Relevant Job Experience
- Must have worked in a similar position for at least five years
Terms and expression of Interest
Interested candidates should send their application and updated CV to
Job Title, Expected Salary
by close of business on
. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be on a rolling basis and priority will be given to female candidates.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .