Assistant Director of Human Resource Management Jobs, HR Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Served in the grade of Chief Human Resource Management Officer l or its equivalent for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Master’s degree in Human Resource/Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Public/Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- An officer at this level will be responsible to a senior Assistant Director of Human Resource Management for planning, organizing, administration and control of the activities in Human Resource units;
- Analyzing the utilization of the human resource in the Department and advising on proper deployment;
- Making proposals on Human resource planning and succession management;
- Analyzing staff performance and career progression and making appropriate recommendations;
- Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of human resource management policies, rules and regulations including those relating to pensions, salary administration, labour laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019 .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.