- Company: Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Our Vision To be a world-class film content regulator. Mission To safeguard the national values and norms through efficient, effective and professional film regulatory services. OUR MANDATE The Kenya Film Classification Board, a state corporation under the Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts is mandated by Films and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 of Laws
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 6
Job Purpose: Provide an independent, objective assurance to the Board on effectiveness of Risk Management, Internal controls and Governance processes.
- Conducting variety of auditing work of prescribed scope and complexity
- Identifying and advising risks affecting the audit area.
- Preparation of internal audit work plan
- Identifying any accounting errors, fraud and initiating investigations
- Reviewing and recommending the strengthening of internal control systems
- Providing assurance that the financial statements are in conformity with laws and statues governing the Board.
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Kenya Part I or Equivalent from recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer applications