DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: PSC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- a minimum service period of fifteen (15) years in the field of environment and natural resources and currently serving at CSG 6 or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Environmental Science, Environmental Law, Natural Resource Management or any other related field from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Environmental Science, Environmental Law, Natural Resource Management or any other related field from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Programme lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- demonstrated professional competence, high integrity and leadership capability in work performance and results.
- providing leadership in negotiation and engagement in international, regional and national environmental governance and related processes;
- advising the Government on issues related to fulfillment of international obligations under Multilateral Environment Agreements (MEAs);
- designing and reviewing strategies for domestication of Multi-Lateral Environmental agreements, protocols and conventions;
- coordinating issues related to environmental conventions and international agreements, regional protocols, in liaison with other ministries, lead agencies and stakeholders;
- ensuring domestication of environmental agreements in line with national policies, legislation, development plans and programmes;
- coordinating the preparation of country position papers and background papers for presentation in national and international for a;
- coordinating the preparation of status reports on ratification of MEAs and their implications;
- mainstreaming international protocols and environment agreements in the national environment agenda (policies, strategies, national Environmental Action Plans) in liaison with other ministries, lead agencies and stakeholders; and
- coordinating all activities of MEAs focal points and desk officers and enabling effectiveness.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019