Executive Office Administrator
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Required:
For appointment to this grade an officer must have at least:
- Bachelor’s Degree (KNQF Level 7 or equivalent) in any of the following fields: Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT, Software Engineering, ICT Project Management, Computer Engineering or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the security of office equipment, documents, and records;
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing in typewritten form; processing data and managing e-office;
- Planning and organizing meetings, workshops/conferences, and seminars; operating office equipment;
- Responding to correspondences; attending to visitors/clients; handling telephone calls, inquiries and appointments;
- Handling protocols and confirming travel itineraries, and managing office petty cash.
- Guiding and supervising lower secretarial personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) on recruitment.knqa.go.ke to apply for this Post before 10 May 2022 .