Our Client is one of the leading oil and gas companies in the region, they are looking at adding to their pool of competent staffing a Personal Assistant / Receptionist .
The successful candidate will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
She/He will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
· Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· Taking and retrieving messages for various personnel
· Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, and controlling access to the Managing Director
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· Organising events and conferences when required
· Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· Managing databases and filing systems
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· Collating and filing expenses
· Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information
· Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
· Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of mails
· Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
· Coordinate and manage minutes and action lists from meetings
· Coordinate and arrange company functions/exhibitions
Qualification & Experience
· Degree in Office management, Secretarial Studies, Business Administration or related field of study
· At least 3 years continuous experience as a personal assistant/receptionist
· Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
· Must exhibit good emotional intelligence
· Discretion and trustworthiness
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Attention to detail
· Tact and diplomacy
· Communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to [email protected] not later than 5pm on 7th May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”.