DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Busia County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Communication Jobs in Kenya
- This will be the entry and training grade for Public Communications Officers.
- An officer at this level will be County Headquarters or in a Public Communications Office to assist in the public communications function.
- Specific duties and responsibilities will include information gathering on topical issues within the County, verifying its authenticity, editing and dispatching the Information for dissemination to the public and media under the guidance of a senior officer.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- have Kenya Certificate of Education (KCSE) mean grade C with a minimum of C+ in English or Kiswahili and C in any other relevant subjects or its approved equivalent qualification;
- have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Journalism, Mass Communication, International Relations, Communication Studies, Public Relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police
- CRB Clearance Certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 17th December, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 1103-50400