EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Our client, a leading Nut Processor seeks to recruit a qualified, experienced, dynamic, self-driven individual for the position of Receptionist
Job title: Receptionist
Salary Range: Kshs 25,000 – 30,000 Gross
Reports to: Office Administrator
Location: Thika, Kenya.
Number of Positions: One (1) Position
Overall purpose of the Job: The receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support across the organization. He/She will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Key Role Accountabilities
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, printing etc.
· Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor Badges)
· Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
· Supporting in setting up meetings and workshops venues, including drafting various documents , reports and minutes as directed
Person Specification (Qualifications and Skills)
· Diploma in Business Management, Business Administration, Public Relations or Front Office
· At least 1 year working experience in a similar position
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multitask
· Analytical skills
· Team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality
· Ability to work under minimum supervision.
· Honesty and integrity
· Good interpersonal skills
· Computer literate and maintains confidentiality
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Via our placement email: [email protected]
· Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
· Closing date for applications is Saturday 2nd April 2021.
· Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
· Our client is an equal opportunities employer.