Oshwal Academy Nairobi
Job Title: Receptionist
Reference Number: HR/E/6000/2020
Location: Primary Campus
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private International school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering IGCSE and GCE curriculum.
The Academy is seeking to recruit a Receptionist for its Primary Campus in Nairobi.
· Managing the reception and the front office area.
· Communication flow between the Head Teacher and to parents, staff and students.
· Managing and Maintaining information and contact with outside correspondences
· Maintaining a filing system as maybe advised by the Head Teacher.
Qualifications, Experience and Competence:
· Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Front Office Management or similar qualification.
· Good follow up skills.
· Ability in handling confidential matters.
· ICT Savvy
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Ability to prioritize work effectively.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and you are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Team – Oshwal Academy Nairobi through [email protected]
The application closing date is 31st December, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.