JOB GROUP “H”
Job Ref: KCPSB/RO/H/01/05/02/19
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Officer in charge of revenue mobilization and implementation of Finance Act in the Sub-County.
- To plan, manage and account for revenue collections in the Sub-County.
- To supervise and manage revenue staff in the sub-county.
- To maintain a counter register book (CRB) on accountable receipt books and issuance to the collectors.
- To conduct revenue potential assessment and baseline surveys for existing and new streams for adoption by the county government.
- To prepare relevant weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on revenue collection targets, trends and variances.
- To develop new strategies on revenue mobilization.
- To detect, prevent and report fraudulent activities in revenue collections.
- To ensure that only duly authorized county documents are in use in revenue collection activities.
- Diploma in Business or related field.
- Two (2) years working experience is an added advantage
- Computer proficiency is an added advantage
- Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4 TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance with Criminal Investigation Department for
Certificate of Good Conduct (Updated).
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before
15th February 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.