Secretary Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Provide an efficient and responsive secretarial and administrative support to the Dean School of Theology.
- Welcomes all visitors who come to the Theology Office.
- Assists in the preparation of the Theology Department Budget.
- Coordinates the Theology symposium.
- Attends to all enquires by Theology Students.
- Records Theology marks from lecturers
- Coordinates and types minutes for faculty and heads of department meetings
- Files all documents for the Theology Department
- Liaises with CUEA Faculty of Theology regarding any matters pertaining to the office of the Dean School of Theology Tangaza.
- Receives, distributes and records dissertation marks.
- Coordinates communication between the Director, Students and Lectures within the Faculty of Theology, other Institutes and various offices.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive tutorials and examinations.
- Any other duties as may be required of him/her.
- Higher National Diploma in Secretarial. A Bachelors degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience preferably in an institution of higher learning.
Skills & Competencies
- Communicates clearly and professionally in written and oral forms to both internal and external clients.
- Must be highly proficient with multiple Microsoft office systems and other related software.
- Should be an excellent communicator, a good listener and dedicated to detail.
- Have a wide exposure, broad knowledge and up to date with current University affairs.
- Be able to work perfectly under strict deadlines and pressure.
- Uphold sound work ethics and be highly disciplined.
- Possessing tenacious attitude, friendly, honest, trustworthy, respectful and flexible.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team
How To Apply
Applicants should enclose a letter of introduction, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certification certificate of good conduct and three (3) reference letters from recognized persons/institutions by 13th November 2020 , indicating your daytime contacts to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Tangaza University College
P.O. Box 15055-00509
E-mail to [email protected]
Tangaza University College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or disability.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE