In pursuit of fulfilling the Mission and Vision of the University, a suitably qualified, visionary, competent, dynamic and experienced professional with impeccable track record is required to fill this position.
In addition to the above outlined and the below listed qualifications and responsibilities, the candidate should also possess the following skills; time management skills, honesty and integrity, communication skills and empathy, conciliatory attitude.
The candidate should also be physically fit as the job requires a lot of movement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Office Management/Human Resource /Business Studies/Social Science or any relevant area of specialization.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a Secretary.
- Higher Diploma in Secretarial Studies from KNEC or recognized institution.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Secretary.
N/B Having a secretarial background will be an added advantage.
- Preparing and booking all meetings for the officer to whom assigned.
- Managing office float for the office to whom assigned.
- Ordering and controlling office stationery for the office.
- Managing, administrating over and coordinating all in-coming and out- going mails/correspondence.
- Booking appointments/updating and maintaining the Diary for the officer to whom assigned.
- Providing public relations/front desk services for the office to which assigned.
- Filling/retrieval and maintaining of records for the office.
- Acting as Secretariat to some meetings.
- Supervising staff under him/her.
- Accessing and utilizing online information.
- Any other duties that may be assigned/directed by the immediate supervisor.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: January 14th 2022