Agile Dev Ops Engineer Jobs In Kenya, ICT Jobs
Title: Agile Dev Ops Engineer
Gross Salary: Competitive
Reports To: Agile Software Engineer Head
Our client is an established IT firm. They seek to hire a DevOps engineer responsible for ensuring that all organization’s systems, products and services used by clients are functional and available when needed 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure the smooth operations of the organization.
- Server Hardware setup, Server Hardware monitoring and administration
- Creating and running virtual Machines using VMWare. Administering and supporting Virtual Machines
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Operating systems including – Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Windows server, Unix e.t.c)
- Install, configure and Manage Application servers including Wildfly, TomCat, Apache, JBoss, IIS e.t.c.
- Manage and administer various custom applications developed and maintained by the company
- Configure, Manage and maintain databases owned and maintained by the company including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postress
- Configure and manage security services on the infrastructure including installation and configuration of hardware and software-based firewalls, running security based preventive routines e.t.c.
- Manage and be in charge of the disaster recovery infrastructure, procedures and systems that are in place. Set up and manage replication and dualing of the production environments to guarantee recovery from disasters when necessary
- Be in charge of production systems and ensure that they are available at all times.
- In line with Agile, be able to conduct continuous deployment and monitoring using automated tools to support a continuous 2 week release cycle.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Working experience of Agile Development and Operations methodology as a DevOps engineer
- Linux, Unix, Windows server admin skills
- Network admin skills
- DB admin skills
- Systems security skills
- Able to manage Stakeholders
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Agile Dev Ops Engineer) to [email protected] before 17 th December 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.