- Company: Digital Divide Data (DDD Kenya)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
DDD believes talent has no boundaries–and opportunities shouldn’t either. In 2001, we saw the need to bring tech skills and living-wage work to men and women in underserved communities in Asia. It was here that DDD helped plant the seed for a socially responsible outsourcing practice known as impact sourcing.
- The HTML Associates will be tasked with working on HTML Editing projects and delivering as per client expectations.
- Working as part of the team the associate will be expected to deliver high quality work.
- Technical skills – Proficiency with HTML editing skills (MUST)
- Attention to detail – The conversion of the PDFs must meet the client’s specifications
- Time management – This is a deadline-driven project, it is imperative that the candidate prioritize and handle stress well.
- Fast learner
Applicant should be within Nairobi and available immediately.