ICT Specialist Job, IT Job Vacancies In Kenya June 2021,
Job Title: ICT Specialist,
Job Location: Nairobi
The ICT Specialist will be responsible for providing overall management of ICT related work. The ICT Specialist shall assess ICT infrastructure needs, formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies, and plans. The ICT Specialist will also provide guidance and technical assistance to the technical and management teams and will be expected to liaise closely with activity stakeholders, including but not limited to private sector actors, NGOs, CSOs, government counterparts in support of ICT rielated interventions.
- Master’s degree in computer science, communications, or related field preferred.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in analyzing current customer processes and needs to identify gaps and inefficiencies and provide solutions for build/modify ICT systems
- Experience in the translating customer needs to formal Business and IT requirements
- Experience in evaluating various software products and technologies (including Open Source) against customer requirements to pick the best fit
- Experience in design, development and support for Web Sites and Databases using latest software
- Experience in designing and developing ICT systems, especially Case Management Systems, preferred
- Experience in overseeing Software Development and Quality Assurance teams to deliver quality software systems
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email address [email protected] . In the subject line please indicate the position title to which you are applying. Finalists will be contacted. The deadline for submission of applications is Friday, July 30, 2021.