Finance Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, CPA Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
The Finance Officer is responsible for running effective bank finance operations leading to provision of excellent customer service, profitability, business growth, data analysis and prepares reports that are essential in management and decision making.
- Receive, confirm and verify payments, ensuring all payments are processed promptly & accurately and that appropriate procedures and approvals have been complied with before processing any payment.
- Ensure all appropriate paperwork is available and properly authorized and which can be easily accessed for queries, tax and audit purposes.
- Prepare various schedules for analysis on need basis. E.g. Rent schedules of amount and taxes paid to a supplier.
- Undertake end of month procedures which includes preparation of management accounts for review by finance manager.
- Ensure timely remittance of all tax and other statutory payments as per the laid down requirements.
- Preparation of Daily reports for management. This includes data collection, analysis and presentation in ways that are easy to interpret and meaningful.
- Weekly reports on operations, mid and end month report on parameters and end month summary of targets versus achievements
- Advice various departments such as credit department, customer service and operations department based on end of day reports and targets’ analysis as provided in the daily reports.
- Conduct market and business research on various factors affecting the banking sector on a monthly basis and forward the report to management by 5th of the following month.
- Monthly analysis of various ledgers in the trial balance for trend analysis and decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounts, Business Administration or Business related field.
- CPA Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance.
- Good understanding of Banks operations and compliance risk framework.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally.
- Good excel skills and analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send a detailed CV to email@example.com with the title ‘Finance Officer’.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.