Customer Service Manager Jobs, Customer Service Jobs.
Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide. They seek to hire an efficient and effective Customer Service Manager who will be in charge of the call centre and ensure the delivery of world-class, professional customer service to their customers and foster high-quality front line service.
Salary: 100K – 200K
- Set up work models, targets and metrics of work for the Customer Service Team.
- Monitor, intervene, measure and track service provision performance both per individual and as a team
- Monitor both inbound and outbound call volumes and the quality of calls.
- Ensuring briefings are held with the customer service team to share service delivery expectations
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting on inbound and outbound calls and performance against KPIs
- Manage and handle escalated issues related to: customer complaints and retention calls, emerging issues on the floor, major system outages for follow-through and feedback to front office teams
- Provide effective management of all escalated issues, document recommendations and ensure implementation leads to improved performance
- Consolidate and validate training and development requirements the customer service team
- Continuously coach and mentor the team
- Hold one-on-one discussions with team members to enable focus on individual issues that affect performance
- Manage staff disciplinary issues where coaching and training have failed to achieve the desired increase in performance
- Document all absences and ensure records are updated on available systems
- Drive a customer-centric culture across the organization
- Monitor, track and report on the viability of work resources, working systems and workstations
- Ensure that operations are within the approved budget
Skills & Qualifications
- An undergraduate degree preferably in Business or Social Sciences.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer service environment, 3 of which should be at a supervisory level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, results-oriented, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills as well as decision-making abilities
- Must have good leadership and supervisory skills coupled with hands-on experience in mentoring and coaching staff
- Good organization and planning skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Customer Service Manager – Nanyuki ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 th April 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.