Logistics Jobs In Kenya.
Company: CJ Smart Cargo Limited,
Title: Declaration Manager – Logistics,
Industry: Logistics Company,
CJ Smart Cargo Ltd provides leading integrated smart logistics solutions worldwide and they are seeking to hire a Declaration Manager who will support the Managing Director with close execution and coordination of all declaration and logistics-related operations, ensuring accurate estimation of charges to clients and smooth workflow among declarants.
- In charge of all transit cargo to endure accurate estimations and smooth transit to cargo’s destination.
- Execute and help declaration staff be knowledgeable and updated on all declaration matters and procedures in the ICMS, Kentrade, and Simba systems.
- Making entries in the systems (ICMS, SIMBA, KENTRADE) for clearance purposes.
- Advice junior declarants on the right systems to use based on the border entry.
- Consult with various borders on processes and systems per time for transit cargo.
- Supervise all declaration staff and all declaration work.
- EACFFP Certification
- Knowledge of all the systems used for customs clearance in Kenya is A MUST
- 10 years relevant work experience, 3 of which are t managerial level
- Basic computer skills; proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- Driving skills
- Knowledge of documentation requirements
- Must have the ability to coordinate staff, create and execute work plans and action plans for the department as well as individual staff.
- Must know how to drive
- Must be willing to travel out of Mombasa to solve issues at the port or border when the need arises.
- Is resourceful and has a good network of suppliers
- Have excellent negotiating skills
- An overall professional and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal relations, communication skills and possess a high degree of integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Must have knowledge of government procedures relating to imports, exports & transit as well as knowledge of customs laws pertaining to Kenya as well as the East African Community.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Declaration Manager – Logistics) to [email protected] on or before the 30 th December 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .