Electricity Internships, Internships In Kenya, ERC Jobs
The objective of the EPRA Youth Attachment/Internship is to develop youthful ability to take up employment opportunities in the energy, business and manufacturing sector. The Youth Attachment /Internship provides an opportunity to gain on- the- job experience, increase knowledge, develop career goals and put together a professional network.
The Authority, therefore, invites interested candidates from recognized universities and colleges to apply for the internship, industrial attachment and apprenticeship placement.
An application, attaching the following:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Formal Written Application letter
- University/College Certificate or Completion Letter (for those who have completed and have not graduated)
- A letter of recommendation for attachment from the learning institution (for continuing students)
- Individual performance transcripts
- A copy of the national identity card
Note that a valid copy of student accident cover will be required when starting the internship .
- A well rounded individual (flexible)
- A person of integrity
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate
How To Apply
EPRA hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates. Opportunities are available in the departments/sections mentioned under the Internship Objective Section. If interested, Login to the portal, and submit the online application, attaching the requirements mentioned under the Basic Requirements Section, so as to be received on or before the following deadlines: September 15 th , 2019.
- EPRA Youth internship/attachment programme is FREE of charge;
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed;
- EPRA WILL NOT EXTEND OR OFFER EMPLOYMENT after the completion of the program.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing, directly or indirectly, will result to disqualification.
Persons living with disability (PWD) who have the required qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply.