- Company: Google
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Google Jobs in KenyaHuman Resource Management Jobs in KenyaIT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
The Executive Recruiting team at Google is an exciting and focused group responsible for hiring at the leadership level across all of Google in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. We are trusted talent advisors to the leadership at Google, relied on for advice about the external talent market.
We work as partners and advisors to Google’s technical leaders and HR People Partners to define the skills, competencies, and experiences needed to enable Google’s success. By leveraging knowledge of our clients’ hiring needs and search requirements, you will be responsible for bringing the best people to opportunities.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will develop search strategies and lead engagements to position Google for success today and well into the future. You have the drive, motivation, and passion to challenge the talent landscape and deliver incredible customer and candidate experiences. You will have the curiosity, problem solving capability, and drive to build leadership at Google.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Provide outstanding guidance to clients as they define their executive technical talent organization leaders to best match the needs of Google and the talent in the market.
- Engage our research team, online channels, and other search resources to identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit executive level candidates.
- Guide businesses throughout the search process, providing consistent communication and incredible client service.
- Develop an understanding of each candidate’s leadership style, professional history, and specific fit to the role.
- Be a domain talent expert, providing strategic insights based on your knowledge of the relevant talent pool that will help clients and people partners make informed organizational decisions.
- Experience in executive recruiting in the technology sector
- Experience advising executive-level clients on talent and hiring, and in managing the executive search process
- Experience in building candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Experience solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager or individual contributor that influences like a leader
- Knowledge of executive search best practices and expertise in executive talent acquisition
- Familiarity with the local talent organizations
- Ability to mentor teams and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a positive working environment
- Ability to take accountability with integrity
- Motivation to inspire, attract, develop, and mentor others