DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: BSK Global
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
As a Technology Solutions Manager, the individual will be responsible for solution design, executing projects, improvements, issue resolutions in Financial Services sector.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of new systems & improvements to the supporting infrastructure & Billing systems for Financial Sector.
- Lead the charge in Managing Projects incidents, configurations, and problems and ensuring that projects deliver value to the business.
- Monitor, analyze and implement Financial service delivery metrics and overall performance while Coordinate planned changes in liaison with relevant financial industries.
- Manage service delivery teams and individual objectives, performance and development.
- Develops and operates a broad set of service level management tools.
- IT service to ensure standard processes and procedures are adhered to, and to improve IT service operations.
- Provide insight into developing solutions for Fintech Solutions in IT service.
- Contribute to the establishment and use of best practices in IT service change management.
- Elaborate on industry trends and directions in IT service change management.
- Implementing continual service improvement initiatives that lead to a more stable and reliable IT platform IT Service Delivery Manager
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Monitor ICT systems and business application platforms at all levels and implement action plans to improve the customer ICT experience to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with external BSK Global Customers in relevant industry units in ensuring adoption and adherence to ICT standards;
- Keeping abreast with IT development and recommending to the Company emerging ICT solutions and best practices to enhance service delivery.
- Coordinating the monitoring and evaluation of ICT projects, programs and policies.
- Report on the performance status of duties assigned to Technology Services Head.
- Have a minimum 5 years work experience two (2) years should be in Managerial role;
- Be a holder Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution;
- Have a Relevant ICT Professional certification in ICT; I.T.I.L, MCP/MCSE or DEV.
- Knowledge in Micro-Finance Credit scoring & Billing Systems.
- Demonstrated analytical and financial modeling skills, and comfort with Finance and Accounting principles
- Undertaken a Leadership /Management Course from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical verbal and written skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong communications and presentation skills, Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to email@example.com by 5 th April 2019 clearly stating on the subject “ TSM – Financial Services ”