DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Kenya Airways
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
To gather, decode, interpret and provide aeronautical and flight planning information to ensure safe and efficient operation of all Kenya Airways flights.
- Gather, decode, interpret, provide and advise aeronautical information to ensure sufficient information for the safe operation of all flights.
- Verify and recommend for approval user charges invoices in our route network to ensure correct billing and appropriate follow-up on undercharges/ overcharges.
- Conduct quality audits, inspections and survey of destinations, alternates and routes, so as to maintain corporate quality safety and security.
- Study and communicate new and future industry developments in regards to navigation and infrastructure and their impact on the company to ensure competence and compliance in good time of Current and future air navigation systems.
- Continuously review routes in the flight planning system.
- Generate, verify and provide FMC Navigation and Terrain (EGPWS) databases for each AIRAC cycle for all aircraft for scheduled and non-scheduled flights.
- Ensure the flight planning database is updated with the current navigation costs and aircraft navigation and communication specifications for the entire route network.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security and emergency standards at all times.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Communications or Computer Engineering ;
- Aircraft Performance Specific Certificate, Aircraft Performance Software Certificate and Diploma in IT are desirable
- Minimum of grade ‘C’ plain in KCSE or equivalent qualification
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here