- Company: Fleetsimplify
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Fleetsimplify is the Amazon of the transport industry. It is a super app designed to be a one stop solution for all transport related needs and a fleet management platform for mobility as a service. Our super app is bundled with apps solving different problems in the mobility space. You can utilise all, some or even a single app. With Fleetsimplify super app, you can add and remove the app you don’t use. Fleetsimplify super app has inbuilt softwares and modules for enterprises, governments and of course for normal citizens too. We simplify all transport related needs. Check out our Fleetsimplify apps.
About the job
- 2+years of professional experience
- 2+ years in mobile software development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.