- Company: GOODINFO
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Engineering Jobs in KenyaIT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
GOODINFO is a technology-focused management consulting firm. We help our customers turn great, tech-based ideas into products and services their customers will love.
- Coordinating within a cross-functional team of architects, UX designers, product owners and other software engineers to jointly define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Work within a multi-discipline team to design, code, test, and operate web services, applications, and APIs that are efficient, reliable, secure, responsive, and accessible.
- Make engineering investments and build reusable components to ship faster with higher quality and consistency.
- Lead the team in learning, seeking diverse technical viewpoints, and stay current with industry trends and techniques.
- Create and develop technical documents for software being created.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred: candidates who are able to demonstrate the following will have an advantage:
- Experience with React, Next.js, HTTP/2, PWA, and cross-platform development.
- Experience with using data visualisation technologies such as D3 and Vega
- Ability to learn other programming languages and technologies as needed.