HR Jobs In Kenya.
About Caritas MFB
Caritas Microfinance Bank is a licensed microfinance bank regulated by Central Bank of Kenya. Caritas MFB offers a full range of innovative and customized financial services with a special focus on the unbanked and underbanked. Its headquarters are located in the Nairobi CBD. Caritas MFB was formed to provide affordable, innovative and customized financial solutions to micro and small enterprises (MSEs) and to vulnerable groups that are mostly unbanked and underbanked.
Reporting to the Human Resource and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees and be the link between HR department and the business. He/She will be the Talent acquisition Lead for the Bank, oversee the learning and development of staff and be responsible for tactical and operational execution of the various human resources strategies and initiatives in line with internal HR policies and regulations, working in collaboration with the different lines of business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Formulating and implementing human resources strategies to support business plans
- Developing talent strategies and plans to attract, recruit and on-board talents to meet current and future business needs
- Coordinating and managing employee learning and development programs to enhance employee competence to deliver business strategy
- Implementing strategies to enhance employee engagement and productivity within the work force.
- Ensuring a safe and conducive working environment in compliance with relevant legislations
- Developing, managing, and monitoring HR budgets.
- Structure and implement productive manpower plans at the lowest cost thus attaining profit per head ratio against the defined strategy roadmap
- Proactively drive and support delivery of HR processes, engagement initiatives and issues that will ensure productivity and mitigate staff turnover driven by labor market environment.
- Partner with the leadership team on functional business issues and organizational change, leading on planning specific HR strategies to meet business goals.
- Act as a point of contact for employees, supporting management/supervisors with employee issues.
- Support in implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage and support staff performance appraisals in partnership with respective supervisors.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Conducting training needs analysis across teams and working with supervisors to provide solutions.
- Provide general support to the HR and Admin department and participate in ad-hoc HR projects as and when needed.
- Ability to recruit qualified candidates against the appropriate roles.
- Ability to coordinate and implement employee learning and development programs
- Ability to design job advertisements.
- Ability to build candidate networking matrix
- Approval of expenditure categories within discretionary powers delegated through Head of HR.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource management
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Completed or ongoing CHRP certification & Member of IHRM
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in HR roles with focus on Talent Acquisition and Learning and development in the Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of Employment and Labour laws
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Be adept at problem solving, including being able to identify issues and resolving them in a timely manner.
- A person of high-level of confidentiality and integrity
- People management skills
- Attention to details
- Conscious of data accuracy and completeness
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs (with the position title on the subject line) to: [email protected] . Closing date for application is on or before 27th July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .