DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: MSEA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
- Writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications prepared by the MISO
- Assisting in the implementation of the computer systems and providing user support, including training users;
- Performing technical, systems and user documentation.
- Coding and testing computer programmes;
- Performing technical and systems documentation tasks on database maintenance;
- Developing a systematic coding system;
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in direct liaison with users;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of systems projects;
- Supervising and compiling overall systems documentation and ensuring adherence to systems documentation standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, Information Communication Technology or equivalent and relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Minimum six months to one year experience in a reputable Organisation
How to Apply
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office, hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 15th April, 2019.
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823 – 00100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification