DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
An application, attaching the following:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Formal Written Application letter
- University/College Certificate or Completion Letter (for those who have completed and have not graduated)
- A letter of recommendation for attachment from the learning institution (for continuing students)
- Individual performance transcripts
- A copy of the national identity card
- A well rounded individual (flexible)
- A person of integrity
- Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
EPRA hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates. Opportunities are available in the departments/sections mentioned under the Internship Objective Section. If interested, Login to the portal, and submit the online application, attaching the requirements mentioned under the Basic Requirements Section, so as to be received on or before the following deadlines: December 15 th , 2019.
EPRA Youth internship/attachment programme is FREE of charge;
INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered or reviewed;
EPRA WILL NOT EXTEND OR OFFER EMPLOYMENT after the completion of the program.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.