ICT Officer Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya,
Job Ref: HR-PGL-25-07-2020,
Contract Time: Permanent,
- Perform the process of configuration of the information communication technology equipment and associated peripherals
- Maintaining of computer and telecommunications systems
- Performing system administration, network support and installation
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals; Drawing up hardware specifications for ICT equipment; Verifying, validating and certifying of ICT equipment; and Performing any other duties assigned from time to time
- Maintain network, system security and perform daily and weekly backup.
- Identify commonly recurring requests for assistance and provide advice on how these can be prevented or minimized, through training, user awareness, changes in configuration etc.;
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Administer servers, CCTVs, desktop computers, printers, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, security updates and patches.
- Ensure adequate security and safeguard of data base and applications against hackers and viruses
- Oversee administration of online speed limiter & trackers management platforms
- Training and supporting PGL dealers, customers & staff on tracking and speed limiter
- Bachelor Degree in Business Information Technology in or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least three (2) years working experience in a comparable position.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of computer applications
- Strong conceptual, communication and analytical skills; High degree of integrity and dependability
- Proven ability to motivate and supervise other staff
- Be a good team player.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline for applications is 30th July 2020.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.